Thank you for your interest in NeuroGuide™ Neurofeedback, we will try to guide you through the purchase process and help you decide what you need. Applied Neuroscience, Inc. is the inventor of Z-Score Neurofeedback which is an objective neurofeedback method that trains all brain activities towards “normal”. Our founder and CEO is Dr. Robert W. Thatcher who is one of the world’s leading experts in the field of Neuroscience.
What makes us unique is that we have a philosophy that is quite distinct from other Neurofeedback systems and that is to train the brain areas and networks that cause the symptom. To that extent we have developed the Symptom Check List where the clinician selects the primary symptom of the patient and the computer automatically evaluates the patient’s QEEG and prepares a training protocol that targets the brain areas and networks responsible for the symptom. All our Neurofeedback options include the Symptom Check List. Click Here to Download Symptom Check Lists
Applied Neuroscience, Inc. has 7 Training Options (5 Neurofeedback & 3 Brain Computer Interface). These are:
- NF1 does 1 to 19 channel Surface Z-Score Neurofeedback training. Click here to learn more about NF1.
- NF2 does sLORETA Z-Score Neurofeedback training of brain networks and Brodmann areas. Click here to learn more about NF2.
- NF3 does 1-19 Channel Cross-Frequency Surface Z-Score Neurofeedback training. Click here to learn more about NF3.
- swNFB does swLORETA Z-Score Neurofeedback training of brain networks and Brodmann areas, plus the Thalamus, Vermis, Red Nucleus and the Cerebellum Regions of Interests. Click here to learn more about swNFB.
- swXNF does swLORETA Z Score Cross-Frequency Surface Z-Score Neurofeedback training. Click here to learn more about swXNF.
- BrainSurfer 1 & 2, our state-of-the-art Brain Computer Interface (BCI) allows for real-time visualization of 3-dimensional brain networks and gives the user the ability to do both Surface and LORETA Z-score Training: Click here to learn more about BrainSurfer™.
- swBrainSurfer our new state-of-the-art Brain Computer Interface (BCI) allows for real-time visualization of 3-dimensional brain networks and gives the user the ability to do swLORETA Z-score Training: Click here to learn more about swBrainSurfer.
We can prepare a quote for you that includes the separate prices for each one of these options. Also, in preparing your quote we assume that you already have an amplifier that is compatible with NeuroGuide™. For a list of amplifiers that you can use with NeuroGuide to acquire EEG and/or do Neurofeedback click here.
We can supply you with an amplifier, however if you outside the continental United States, we suggest that you purchase one locally since the shipping and customs fees make the amplifier quite expensive. If necessary, we can supply you with a quote for an amplifier and Electro-Caps for recording.
If you want an authoritative source on the brain, how it works, and how you can measure it and train it I recommend the Handbook of Quantitative Electroencephalography and EEG Biofeedback by Robert W. Thatcher, Ph.D. We offer it as a “living” e-book meaning that we update the book regularly as new findings and methodologies come to light. You receive all the updates at no extra charge, making the book “living”. You can find more information on the Handbook at www.anipublishing.com.
Finally, if you want to use NeuroGuide™ and explore its capabilities and all the Neurofeedback & Brain Computer Interface options you can download the Demo version of NeuroGuide™. The Demo version is a fully functional version of NeuroGuide™ that does not let you record or view any other data except the demo files that come with the demo version. Other than that, it is identical to the version that is given to Licensed NeuroGuide™ users. To download the Demo version of NeuroGuide™ click here.
We hope this helps you with your decision. If you want to contact us the phone number is +1- 727-434-5748. This number is also available via WhatsApp, so if you have a smartphone we recommend you downloading the App this way you can use WhatsApp to call us over the Internet (for free). All you need to do is enter the contact information into your Contacts on your phone then call us using WhatsApp. You can also contact us via Skype. Our Skype address is Applied Neuroscience.
We also encourage you to check out the rest of our web site which has all the information about NeuroGuide™.
For webinars that detail the use of NeuroGuide™ watch Webinar #1-4; NF1 view Webinar #10; NF2 view Webinar #11; and BrainSurfer™ view Webinar #12, you can find all the webinars at this link: https://appliedneuroscience.com/webinars/.
For YouTube videos about NeuroGuide™ and its use and capabilities click here.
For scientific articles about NeuroGuide™ and the methodologies and the science behind it click here.
If you want to explore the capabilities of ANI’s swLORETA solution, the NeuroNavigator™ watch Webinars #13 & #14 or the many YouTube Videos about the NeuroNavigator™ or swLORETA.