The Expert Editing of .DAT (Deymed), EEG (Mitsar) or .EAS (Cadwell) Files is available for Customers. Fee is $110/.dat, .eeg or .eas file
Expert Editing of Other QEEG Files
Expert Editing of .DAT, .EEG or .EAS Files
The Expert Editing of .DAT (Deymed), EEG (Mitsar) or .EAS (Cadwell) Files is available for Customers.
Our Services Includes:
- Importing either the Eyes Closed or Eyes Open .dat, .eeg or the .eas file
- Saving the .dat, .eeg or the .eas file as a .ng file
- Hand Editing of the QEEG Data
- Saving of the edits in the .ng file
- Sending the edited .ng file back to the Customer
The fee for editing is $110 per .dat, .eeg or .eas file.
Here is the way it works:
1. Purchase the number of QEEGs you want us to Edit, before sending us the .dat, .eeg or the .eas file(s).
2 Provide us with the following information in the email when you send us either the Eye Closed or Eyes Open .dat, .eeg or the .eas file:
- The type of Amplifier used to collect the QEEG Data;
- A1 & A2 should be included in the montage if the QEEG was not collected as Linked Ears;
- Subject/Patient Identifier, if patient confidentiality is a concern remove the name;
- Date of Birth (else the exact Age);
- Date of Test/QEEG;
- Medication(s) Taken in the last 24 hours prior to the QEEG; and
- Brief Clinical History (including Current Symptoms and Complaints and any Previous Diagnoses).
3. We will respond with the edited QEEG within 2-3 days. We are equipped to edit multiple recordings in one day.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach one Eyes Closed or Eyes Open .dat, .eeg or the .eas file at a time, and include the Order # of your purchase.