The NeuroNavigator™ with Raw Current Density values only for a 2nd NG License.
NeuroNavigator for a 2nd NG License
NeuroNavigator™ for a 2nd NG License
Basic NeuroNavigator Current Source Density (CSD) Raw Scores Only
Applied Neuroscience, Inc. New Generation of a Powerful swLORETA Navigator. The old 2001 Key Institute LORETA viewer is often not compatible with new Windows operating systems and new computer hardware. In response, ANI is proud to announce the development of the next generation of EEG Neuroimaging now available for purchase. NeuroNavigator with Raw Current Density (CSD) values must be purchased before you can purchase our NeuroNavigator add-on options (i.e., Z scores of CSD norms or Coherence and Phase or Effective Connectivity (Phase Slope Index) or Diffusion Tensor Imaging.
NeuroNavigator is new and state of the art Electrical Neuroimaging tool that uses a real-MRI with 12,270 voxels and the Boundary Elelment Method (BEM) to compute the inverse solution. The BEM avoids the errors inherent in the use of a spherical head model and allows for accurate source localization at depths. In addition the NeuroNavigator uses swLORETA (weighted sLORETA) that adjusts for source space inhomogeneity and provides accurate estimates of source gradients from the upper cortical layers I – III to the lower cortical layers IV-VI.
Advanced navigation tools include a “Cutting Tool” and “Coronal, Sagital and Axial Slicing Tools”, “Brodmann Area Outlines and Coordinates”, “Raw Current Density and Z Scores from the Life span Normative Database (Birth to 82 years)”, “Superimposed Scalp Electrical Potentials”, “Transparency Adjustments to Simultaneously View the Scalp Surface EEG Potentials and the Underlying Cortical Sources”, “A Symptom Checklist”, “Networks Linked to Symptoms”, “Neurofeedback Protocols”, “Functional Connectivity (Coherence and Phase Difference)”, “Effective Connectivity (Magnitude and Direction of Information Flow)” and “Integration of Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI).
This inexpensive and powerful swLORETA navigator provides increased accuracy and ease of use. The NeuroNavigator provides advanced tools to effortlessly explore the electrical activity of your patient’s brain and link symptoms to dysregulation in brain networks. The new state of the art swLORETA has 12,470 voxel while the Key Institute LORETA viewer has only 2,394 voxels and a low resolution average MRI. The ANI NeuroNavigator is the modern replacement that retains many of the old Key Institute viewer properties while at the same time supercharging the viewer to greatly improved resolution and the ability to image deep sources and not just surface sources like the Key Institute LORETA and sLORETA do. The sw prefix stands for standardized weighted LORETA that has the same zero localization error in low noise environments but adds a weighting to achieve depth source resolution (E. Palmero-Soler et al, Phys. Med. Bio;. 52;1783-1800, 2007). Test the new swLORETA navigator in the free NeuroGuide demo and see for yourself what the advanced 21st Century brain imager capable of. To arrange for the 12 Month Payment Plan Contact the ANI Customer Support Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NeuroNavigator™ Options Include Raw Scores and Z Scores for Structural Connectivity and Functional Connectivity and Effective Connectivity:
- 12,270 Voxels of Current Density + Navigation Tools = NN
- 12,270 Voxels of Current Density + CSD Z Scores + Navigation Tools = NN + NNZ
- 12,270 Voxels of Current Density + Functional Connectivity Z Scores + Navigation Tools = NN + NNF
- 12,270 Voxels of Current Density + Functional Connectivity Z Scores + Information Flow (Effective Connectivity) + Navigation Tools = NN + NNZ + NNF + NNI
- 12,270 Voxels of Current Density + Functional and/or Effective Connectivity Z Scores + Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) = NN + NNZ + NNF + NNI + NNDTI
- Advanced navigation tools include a “Cutting Tool” and “Coronal, Sagittal and Axial Slicing Tools
- Brodmann Area Outlines and Coordinates
- Raw Current Density and Z Scores from the Life span Normative Database (Birth to 82 years)
- Superimposed Scalp Electrical Potentials
- Transparency Adjustments to Simultaneously View the Scalp Surface EEG Potentials and the Underlying Cortical Sources
- A Symptom Check List and Networks Linked to Symptoms
- Neurofeedback Protocols
- Functional Connectivity (Coherence and Phase Difference)
- Effective Connectivity (Magnitude and Direction of Information Flow)
- Integration of Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI)