swLORETA Z Score Neurofeedback for a 2nd NeuroGuide License, must be on proceeding full priced NG license.
swLORETA Z Score Neurofeedback for 2nd License
swLORETA Z Score Neurofeedback for 2nd NeuroGuide License
swLORETA Z Score Neurofeedback for 2nd NeuroGuide License, must be on proceeding full priced NG license. Z Score swLORETA biofeedback of Brodmann areas in the brain, “Hubs”, “Modules” and “Default Mode Network” and 3-dimensional locations registered to a reference MRI. Includes ‘Live’ swLORETA Coherence & Phase Differences from 88 Brodmann Areas, plus the Thalamus, Vermis, Red Nucleus and the Cerebellum Regions of Interests. The neurofeedback protocol is based on a symptom checklist combined with swLORETA Z scores measured during a QEEG analysis to aid in linking patient’s symptoms and complaints to functional specialization in the brain. 3-Dimensional swLORETA Z Score Neurofeedback also requires purchasing the NeuroGuide™ Collection Module. * Neurofeedback is used for “relaxation training”.
List of Amplifiers that can be used with the swLORETA Z Score NFB Add-On:
- Advanced Brain Monitoring B-Alert X24 – We do not currently support models manufactured after 2013.
- ANT eegosport
- BIOSIGNAL microEEG
- BrainMaster Discovery
- BrainAmp MR (available for certain models – Contact Us)
- Cognionics Quick-20R & CAMP
- Deymed EEG 32ch
- Neuroelectrics Enobio 20 & 30 ch, StarStim
- NeuroField Q20
- NeuroPulse NP-Q 10/20
- Neuron Spectrum 2, 3, 4, 4EP, 4P
- Wearable Sensing DSI-24 (For Research)